Audio-Technica AT4050 Urushi Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
The Audio-Technica AT4050 URUSHI is a multi-pattern condenser microphone with exquisite Lacquer Finish. Only 400 produced worldwide.
The special 50th anniversary edition AT4050 URUSHI features a stunning traditional urushi lacquer finish, with hand-painted Japanese maple leaves, and etched-on unique serial number. It also comes with a beautifully crafted wooden carrying case.
With three switchable polar patterns, the large-diaphragm Audio-Technica AT4050URUSHI exhibits a remarkable combination of qualities: high-SPL capability with transparent and airy uppers/mids complemented by rich low-end qualities.
The sophisticated Audio-Technica driver technology and superior components deliver exceptional power handling and very high SPL capabilities while maintaining clarity of sound with deep, accurate bass and outstanding high-frequency extension.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 50th anniversary edition
- Hand-Painted Lacquer Finish
- Only 400 produced worldwide
- Element Type: Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Polar patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-of-eight
- Frequency response: 20-18,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -36 dB (15.8 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Max. input sound level: 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 159 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Dynamic range (typical): 132 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Switches: Polar selection; Flat, roll-off;10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 17 dB
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Phantom power requirements: 48V DC, 4.2 mA typical
- Weight: 510 g
- Dimensions: 188.0 mm long, 53.4 mm depth
- Output connectors: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8449 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, microphone dust cover, wooden carrying case