Audio-Technica ATM250 Dual Element Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Dual Element Bass Instrument Microphone
The Artist Series new kick-drum mic, the ATM250DE dual-element instrument microphone features cardioid condenser and hypercardioid dynamic capsules combined in a single housing. Audio-Technica's innovative use of two polar patterns is ideal for kick drum.
The hypercardioid dynamic element focuses tightly on the aggressive attack of the beater, while the condenser captures the round tonalities of the shell. The elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically impossible to achieve with two separate microphones.
Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Audio-Technica's proven dual-element design features two elements (condenser and dynamic) enclosed in a single housing
- Neodymium dynamic element provides punch and attack, while the condenser element captures the full audio spectrum
- Elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically unachievable with two separate microphones
- Perfect for kick drum, guitar amps and instrument use
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad (condenser element)
- Versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise thanks to included AT8471 isolation clamp
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year