Avid Pro Tools Duet Audio Interface with 12 Months Pro Tools Subscription
Avid Pro Tools Duet Audio Interface By GAK.
This version of the Avid Pro Tools Duet comes with a 1 year subscription to Pro tools! After the year is up, you can either buy another year subscription, buy a full version of pro-tools or simply not renew the software and continue using the Pro Tools Duet hardware.
The Avid Pro Tools Duet audio interfaces has been made for singer/songwriters, producers, loop based musicians and anyone looking for a sleek, professional sounding, compact audio interface. The Avid Pro Tools Duet tuns your PC or MAC into a powerful, portable audio recording studio.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Create with a complete solution-from first note to final mix - Pro Tools | Duet gives you the best of both worlds-multi award- winning Pro Tools | Software and the legendary sound of the Duet by Apogee audio interface, providing everything you need to compose, play, practice, record, edit, mix, and master music and audio. Take your creativity to the next level with a comprehensive and truly portable system that delivers exceptional performance, quality, and value-in your studio and on the go.
- Put Pro Tools power in the palm of your hand - Pro Tools | Software is the longtime industry-standard digital audio workstation used and trusted by just about every top artist, musician, producer, mixer, sound designer, recording studio, and post-production facility around the world for music, film, and television. It's also been honored by the industry with Grammy, Oscar, and Emmy awards. With Pro Tools, you can work with the same tools the pros use to create your favorite songs and soundtracks-with unparalleled speed and ease.
- Get premium sound quality, designed by Apogee - The ultra-compact, best-in-class Pro Tools | Duet USB audio interface features cutting-edge technology that delivers a difference you can hear. State-of-the-art A/D and D/A conversion renders every detail of your audio recordings, plug-ins, and virtual instruments, delivering sonic fidelity and precision. And the dynamically optimized mic preamps, featuring Apogee's Advanced Stepped Gain Architecture, provide superior bandwidth, ultra-low noise, and up to 75 dB of stunningly transparent gain, so your recordings retain the full impact, warm detail, and lifelike dimension of the original.
- See it, select it, dial it in - With the included EUCONTM-enabled Pro Tools IO Control software, you can take direct control of your recording and monitoring experience through the software control panel, from the Pro Tools | Duet audio interface, or using any Artist Series controller. Plus you'll also experience the same tight integration between Pro Tools | Software and Pro Tools | Duet as you would with any Avid audio interface.
- Get portability with reliability for the road - Pro Tools | Duet is solidly built with die-cast aluminum, steel, and a scratch-resistant display panel hardened by UV processing, providing a sleek yet robust chassis for added protection against daily abuse and the unpredictability of travel. Plus, its compact size makes it an easy fit in any desktop studio environment, or tuck it into your bag or backpack for on-the-go creation.
- Pro Tools Duet interface:
- -Works with Pro Tools Software
- -Pro Tools IO Control
- Any other DAW software that supports ASIO, Core Audio, WDM, MME, or multi-client drivers
- -Pro Tools-Supports a wide range of 64-bit Avid and third-party AAX Native virtual instruments, effects, sound processors, and utility plug-ins
- -Third-party-Supports the associated plug-in formats when using the Pro Tools | Duet interface with third-party DAWs
- Apogee helped pioneer the digital recording revolution, pushing the envelope of digital audio quality with its legendary AD/DA conversion. And now that Apogee has come onboard as an audio I/O Connectivity Partner, you'll have even more product choices that complement and integrate with Pro Tools and other Artist Suite solutions, delivering
- on the Avid Everywhere vision. With the simplified and connected experience the Avid MediaCentral platform brings, you can choose how you want to work, overcome challenges more quickly, and gain the edge you need to stand out in today's competitive industry.
- Analog inputs - Two combo mic/instrument/line connections (XLR and 1/4") via breakout cable:
- -Combination line inputs: balanced, 20 dBu max -
- -Mic/instrument inputs: 20 dBu/ 14 dBu max
- Mic preamps - Two mic preamps:
- -Gain: Up to 75 dB
- -EIN: 128 dB (unweighted) @ 60 dB, 150 Ohm input
- -Max input level: 20 dBu
- -Input impedance: 3K Ohm
- Hi-Z - Max input level: 14 dBu, Input impedance: >2M Ohm
- Analog outputs - Four analog outputs:
- -Two 1/4" balanced line/speaker outputs via breakout cable ( 20 dBu max output level)
- -One built-in 1/4" stereo headphone output