Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Studio Monitor Headphones, 32 Ohm
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Studio Monitor Headphones, 32 OhmThe Beyerdymanic DT 770 is a closed dynamic headphone and was designed for critical music and sound monitoring in an open environment. The Beyerdymanic DT 770's transducers are fitted to adjustable yokes which should be positioned to fully enclose the ear. This will provide the optimum ear/speaker position for accurate sound monitoring. The coiled cord can be extended to a maximum of 3 m and is terminated with a high-quality gold plated mini-jack and a 1/4" stereo jack adapter.
- Closed diffuse field studio headphone
- Innovative bass reflex system
- Robust spring steel headband
- 3m Straight Cable
- Soft inner headband
- Extended, flat frequency response
- Gold plated jack-plug
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response: 5-35,000Hz
- Nominal impedance: 80 Ohms
- Nominal SPL: 96 dB
- THD: < 0.2%
- Power handling capacity: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Ambient noise isolation: 18 dB (A)
- Average pressure on ear: 3.5 N
- Weight without cable: 270 g
Ace headphones and super fast delivery!
For the price the Schlagwerk CBA1S Cajon Quick Assembly Kit, Medium was good. The Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Studio Monitor Headphones, 32 Ohm are excellent.
Amazing sound. Best bang for buck headphones.
Well made, comfortable and excellent sound quality. Comes with storage bag.