Boss BR-80 Micro Digital Recorder
BOSS Micro BR-80 Digital Recorder Overview by GAK The BOSS Micro BR-80 is a compact Digital Recorder designed for guitar and vocal effects and also features built-in rhythms, onboard stereo mics and a live record mode. With 8 tracks of playback plus 64 virtual tracks, the BOSS Micro BR-80 digital recorder allows you to simultaneously record 2 tracks of WAV-format straight to an SD/SDHC Card (Up to 32GB). See below for full features and additional overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 2 tracks of simultaneous WAV-format recording
- 8 tracks of playback
- 64 virtual tracks
- Records straight on to SD/SDHC memory card (up to 32 GB)
- Built-in stereo condenser microphone
- Extensive library of backing and rhythm patterns
- Roland COSM amps and effects
- Works as a USB audio interface with built-in effects
- SONAR X1 LE software included
- The BOSS MICRO BR-80 features high-quality BOSS guitar and vocal effects, built-in rhythms, onboard stereo mics and a Live Record mode that for instant recording on the go.
- The MICRO BR-80 lets you simultaneously record 2 WAV-format tracks, eight tracks of playback and 64 virtual tracks. The inbuilt high-definition stereo condenser mics give up to 500 hours of recording time (with an optional 32 GB SDHC card) for laying down song ideas and recording rehearsals. The BR-80 has dedicated inputs for plugging in your guitar, microphone or any stereo line-level device.
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year