Casio CDP-130 Compact Digital Piano, Black
Casio CDP-130 Compact Digital Piano Ultimate Bundle
Excellent entry level digital piano for players of any ability bundled with all items you will need!
Next day delivery
Casio CDP-130 Digital Piano, Black Overview By GAK
We're excited to present the Casio CDP130 compact digital piano. This is Casio's entry-level electric piano for players of any ability. It's packed full of features for a keyboard at this price point including 10 built-in tones plus digital effects. The CDP-130 has 88 notes, just like a traditional piano, with a scaled hammer action making it ideal if you're doing your grades or looking to improve your technique. There's a headphone jack for silent practice and USB for computer connection. You can also play along with 5 built-in songs to further improve your playing abilities. The Casio CDP-130 in black has 8+8 watt speakers and split layer capabilities allowing you to play a different sound with each hand.
If you're looking for a great starter digital piano for yourself or a budding pianist, we would recommend the CDP130
48 Notes of Polyphony
The Casio CDP-130 has 48 note polyphony which allows you to play even the most complexed chords without interruption or note dropouts.
These pianos are equipped with an effect function that recreates the warm, rich acoustics of a concert hall. Your playing will have the visceral immediacy of a concert hall performance.
AHL sound source
All built-in tones, including piano and acoustic instrument tones, now sound better than ever before!
Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
A spring-less hammer system that is similar to the one used by grand pianos provides a keyboard touch that is naturally firm. Lower notes play relatively heavier than higher notes, just like the keys on a grand piano.
Select the configuration that’s best for you.
An optional piano stand CS-44P is available to configure the keyboard for lessons and serious piano play. Or you can remove the stand for a basic compact configuration that fits in just about anywhere.
GAK Notes - The CDP-130 is packed with technology at a very keen price point. With its contemporary design, 88 fully weighted keys, music rest for sheet music and much more, this piano is an excellent choice for beginners.
- Accessories Included - Song book, music stand, Sustain Pedal (Casio SP-3), AC adaptor (AD-A12150LW), Sheet Music Rest
- Amp output - 8W＋8W
- Digital Effects - Hall (1 Type), Reverb (10 types), chorus (5 types)
- Speakers - Full Force Sound System [12cm/6cm (oval)] x 2
- Keyboard - Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
- - Touch Response - 3 sensitivity levels, Off
- - Number of Keys - 88 Keys
- - Transpose - 25 steps (-12 to +12 semitones)
- - Layer/Split - Layer-Yes
- Input/Output - USB port: TYPE B
- Headphones jack: Stereo standard jack
- External power (12V DC)
- USB cable (A-B type) required to use USB terminal for computer connection
- Sound Source - Dual-element AHL
- -Number of Polyphony (maximum) - 48
- Metronome - Beats: 0,1～9 beats (Tempo range: quarter note = 30 to 255)
- Pedals - Standard jack (damper)
- Tuning Control - A4 = 415.5 Hz ~ 465.9 Hz (initial default: 440.0 Hz)
- MIDI - 16 multi-timbre received, GM level 1 standard
- -MIDI Terminals - USB
- Power (Battery Type/Adapter Type) - AC adaptor: AD-A12150LW
- Built-in Songs - 5 (demo songs)
- Body Colour/Finish - Black (BK) Silver (SR)