Casio CTK-1500 portable keyboard
Casio CTK-1500 portable keyboard overview from GAK
The CTK-1500 portable Keyboard from Casio is the ideal keyboard model for the student musician, portability meets intuitive controls and superb sound design in a keyboard packed with features to aid your development and keep you inspired.
The CTK-1500 is fully portable, with a 61 key array, a maximum polyphony of 32 and a clear back-lit LCD screen that displays various information and feedback.
Onboard you have 120 tones that span a wide range of pianos, keys and various other instruments, as well as 70 drum rhythms/accompaniment styles catering to a multitude of genres and playing styles from Rock and Roll to Funk and beyond.
For beginners to amateur players, the 'Step-Up Lesson' system displays valuable fingering and notation information for all of the keyboards built-in songs, via the backlit LCD display screen.
New to the Casio LK range, 'Dance Music Mode' is a fun and creative feature on the keyboard that allows you build and manipulate a variety of electronic tracks using a bank of 50 drum patterns, synths lines, bass lines and more. Manipulating sounds with added tools such as 'Roll', 'Gate' 'Pitch Up/Down', 'Filter' and more.
Weighing in at just over 3KG the CTK-1500 is light and highly portable, it can run off 6 AA batteries or via the mains and accommodates headphones for quiet practice and a stereo jack output for connection to a speaker system. Alternatively, the built-in 10cm speakers are clear and have a nice bass response if the option of an external speaker is not there.
This is a great portable keyboard for those looking to start learning or develop their existing playing skills with an intuitive and fun Casio keyboard.
- - 61 piano-style keys
- Maximum Polyphony
- - 32
- - 120 built-in tones
- - 70 built-in rhythms, 50 Dance Music rhythms
- Auto Accompaniment
- - Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord
- - Controllers: Start/Stop, Synchro/Fill-in
- Built-in Songs
- - 100 (Song Bank)
- Lesson Function
- - Lesson Lite
- - Lesson Part Select (Right hand, Left hand, Both hands)
- - Repeat
- - Performance Evaluation
- - Voice Fingering Guide
- Other Functions
- - Dance Music Mode
- - Rhythm/ Song Bank controller
- Key Transpose
- - ±1 octave (-12 to 0 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control
- - A4 = 415.5 to 465.9 Hz (Initial Default: 440.0 Hz)
- - 10cm x 2
- Amp Output
- - 2W＋2W
- Input/Output Terminals
- - Headphones/output (standard stereo jack)
- - External power (9.5V DC)
- Power Requirements
- - Batteries: AA-size x 6/Optional AC adaptor: AD-E95100L
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- - 946 x 307 x 92mm
- * Excluding music stand, and other projections
- - 3.3kg (Excluding batteries)
- Included Accessories
- - Music Stand
- EAN code
- - 4971850314714