DV Mark Triple Six 40 Tube Head
DV Mark Product Overview
The Triple Six 40 is the little brother of the 120W version. It features two EL 34 tubes that give 40W of power, and it's the perfect answer for anyone who likes our Triple Six III but needs less power.
It's important for us to be keenly aware of market trends, and sensitive to the real needs of guitarists.
With three separate and unique preamplifiers in one chassis it offers a wonderful clean sound on channel 1, a great crunch sound on Channel two (new settings), and a very high-gain distorted lead tone on channel three.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400.
- Power output: 40W
- Preamp tubes: 3x ECC83
- Power tubes: 2x EL34, 1x ECC83
- Channels: three
- Controls (each ch): Gain - Master - Presence
- EQ Controls (each ch): Bass - Mid - High
- Speaker outputs: one 16 ohm, two 8 ohm (total impedance), two 4 ohm (total impedance)
- Other features: MIDI ports, Switch Loop Assign rotary control, Channels switch, Send FX level switch 0/-15 dB, Smart Controller, Voltage selector 120V/240V
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 19.5 x 58 x 26.5 cm / 7.68 x 22.83 x 10.43 in
- Weight: 10.65 kg / 23.47 lbs