DV Mark Triple Six III 120W Tube Head
DV Mark Product Overview
Like the previous version, the Triple Six III offers three completely independent channels with a a very powerful clean sound on Channel 1, great crunch sound on Channel 2 (new settings), a very high-gain distorted lead tone on Channel 3... and 120 watts of pure tube tone from two massive KT88 tubes!
If you play a lot or transport your own gear, weight is a real factor. The Triple Six III is incredibly lightweight, only 26.67 lbs (12.1 Kg).
- Power output: 120W
- Preamp tubes: 3x ECC83
- Power tubes: 2x KT88, 1x ECC83
- Channels: three
- Controls (each ch): Gain - Master - Presence
- EQ Controls (each ch): Bass - Mid - High
- Speaker outputs: one 16 ohm, two 8 ohm (total impedance), two 4 ohm (total impedance)
- Other features: MIDI ports, Switch Loop Assign rotary control, Channels switch, Send FX level switch 0/-15 dB, Smart Controller, Voltage selector 120V/240V
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 19.5 x 58 x 26.5 cm / 7.68 x 22.83 x 10.43 in
- Weight: 12.1 kg / 26.67 lbs
No upgrades available