The Dynaudio AIR REMOTE Hardware Remote Control. Essential remote for Dynaudio AIR monitors.
The Dynaudio AIR REMOTE is a dedicated hardware remote control that ensures convenient daily operation. AIR Remote provides instant access to all significant operation parameters such as global volume, reference levels, preset recall as well as solo and mute status for each monitor. The AIR Remote is powered through a 'TC Link' cable which is connected any AIR monitor. In any audio system the level gain control is best placed as late as possible in the signal chain which is the reason that AIR enables control of level and gain directly on the monitors themselves. The AIR Remote control is a natural extension to any AIR system ensuring convenience and performance in daily operation.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Central master level adjustment of all connected monitors
- Large friendly potentiometer with "analog feel"
- Instant access of three different user defined Reference Level settings
- Instant Preset Recall function up to 4 presets. This way you can easily switch between different setups from your listening position
- Mute/unmute and solo function for each monitor in the setup
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 120 x 70 x 35 mm
- Weight: 250g
- I/O Connectors: 1 x RJ 45 proprietary TC Link