Dynaudio LYD-7 Active Studio Monitor, White
Dynaudio Product Overview
Building on the heritage of the industry standard BM series of near-field monitors, LYD-7 is completely refreshed and updated with the latest DSP and amplifier technology. With the additional driver size over the 5 model, bass response is extended. Perfect for medium size spaces, home studios and edit suites, LYD- 7 offers producers and musicians an authoritative and powerful studio monitor that still excels at low mix volume, while still maintaining the precision Dynaudio PRO is famous for. Each LYD-7 drive unit is bi-powered (50w HF/50w LF) by state-of-the-art Class-D amplifiers that feature a 96kHz/24bit signal path, plus a DSP used in just the right way offers the option to extend or curtail the low frequency response by 10Hz where needed, while both ˜Position™ and ˜Sound Balance™ controls ensure the best possible performance for any mixing or listening environment.
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 21 kHz
- Max SPL (1m, pair): 109dB
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Freq.: 4300 Hz
- Tweeter: 28 mm Soft dome
- Woofer: 7''
- Amplifier: HF 50W/LF 50W Class-D
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 186 x 320 x 296 mm
- Weight: 7,3 kg
- I/O Connectors: XLR Balanced: RCA Unbalanced
- Nearfield Monitor with 7" Woofer
- Bi-amped speaker design with 2 x 50W and state-of-the-art Class-D amplification
- Bass extension to extend or curtail the low end frequency response
- Two different tunings: one for free standing and one designed for speakers within 50 cm of wall
- Sound balance to influence the overall response of the speaker
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year