EarthQuaker Cloven Hoof V2 Fuzz Pedal
The Earthquaker Devices Cloven Hoof is a refined extension of thier popular Hoof fuzz. The Cloven Hoof is grittier and more bass heavy tone with more crunch than the standard Hoof. Earthquaker have opted to use 4 silicon transistors for higher gains and improved temperature stability in the Cloven Hooft. This makes the FUZZ control especially responsive, having four times the range of the regular Hoof. The TONE control gives a more even sweep, with enough mids to handle extra low end. The SHIFT control boosts or cuts the mids. If you're looking for a high output fuzz that is ideal for downtuned guitars or even bass, look no further than the Earthquaker Devices Cloven Hoof fuzz.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Earthquaker Devices pedals take a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel.
- They recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies.
- Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies will not filter dirty power well and will let through unwanted noise.
- Do not run at higher voltages! Current draw is 10 mA.
- 4 5/8"³ x 2 1/2"³ x 2.25"³ with knobs
Fuzzy goodness on tap!!