Eastman E20P Parlor Acoustic, Sunburst
Martin D-15M Dreadnought Acoustic, Mahogany £1,399.00
Martin 000-15M Auditorium Acoustic, Mahogany £1,349.00
Guild M-20 USA £1,336.00
Guild M-20 USA Vintage Sunburst £1,425.00
Guild D-20 USA Mahogany Natural £1,289.00
Martin D-15 Special Edition Dreadnought Acoustic £1,450.00
Martin 000-15 Special Edition Auditorium Acoustic £1,450.00
Eastman AC522CE Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic £1,399.00
Eastman E10OOSS/v Traditional Grand Concert Acoustic, Antique Violin Varnish £1,329.00
Eastman E10SS/v Traditional Sloped Shoulder Dreadnought Acoustic, Antique Violin Varnish £1,329.00
Eastman E20OO Grand Concert Acoustic £1,329.00
Eastman E20OO Grand Concert Acoustic, Sunburst £1,329.00
Eastman E20P Product Overview
The E20P is an all solid wood Parlor acoustic crafted from fine tonewood. It has a solid Adirondack Spruce top paired with solid Rosewood back and sides.
The neck is crafted from Mahogany and it features an Ebony fretboard.
A simple yet elegant guitar with an an amazing tone that you wouldn't expect from a small bodied guitar.
The guitar comes in a striking Sunburst finish.
Eastman E20P Specifications:
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 19 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 13-3/4" X 4-1/18"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Cutaway: None
- Slope Shoulder: None
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Headstock Style: Slotted
- Binding Material: Black
- Logo Material: Maple/ Pearl
- Inlay: Dots
- Inlay Material: Abalone
- Side Dot Color: White
- Top Coat: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard Material: None
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: OEM Install Options: LR Baggs Anthem SL or LR Baggs Anthem
- Strings: Cleartone Phosphor Bronze .012-.053
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hard-shell Case