Eastman T484 Thinline, Classic
Overview by GAK
The Eastman T484 Handmade Thinline Classic Electric Guitar has a maple laminate body, a maple neck with a traditional even ‘C’ shaped neck, and an ebony fretboard with a 12" radius. It also has a Tune-O-Matic bridge with a stop tailpiece for increase tuning stability.
For pickups, it has a pair of Seymour Duncan pickups, with a Jazz humbucker at the neck and a Classic '59 humbucker at the bridge, and a 3-way Switchcraft pickup selector.
To complete the Eastman T484 Handmade Thinline Classic Electric Guitar is nickel hardware, pearl dot inlays, a 5-ply black pickguard, and a classic nitrocellulose finish. Includes a hardshell case.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Freight String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104-P
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Style: Thin Archtop Jazz
- Body Dimensions: 14" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top: Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Body, Neck
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Yes
- Pickguard Material: 5-ply Plastic
- Tailpiece: Stop Tailpiece
- Bridge: Tuneomatic
- Tuners: Pingwell RM1239-N
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Classic 59 Humbucker
- Pickup Height: 3/32" bass side, 3/32" treble side
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft 12120X
- Switch Tip: Amber Switchcraft
- Capacitors: Sky MC223 0.022
- Potentiometers: 500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft L11
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .010 - .049
- Case: Hardshell Case
Absolutely superb, better than Gibson quality and sound for remarkable price