Epiphone J-200 EC Studio Jumbo Acoustic, Vintage Sunburst
The J-200 EC pays homage to the King of the Flattops - the classic Gibson SJ-200. This Inspired by Gibson Epiphone features a cutaway Super Jumbo body with select maple back and sides, solid spruce top for outstanding tone, a smooth-playing hard maple neck with a SlimTaper D profile, pau ferro fretboard, 20 medium jumbo frets, and classy pearloid crown inlays. The bridge has the legendary Moustache shape and the pickguard features iconic J-200 graphics. Comes equipped with a Fishman Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Presys preamp with built-in tuner.
- Body Material Select Maple
- Top Solid Spruce
- Back Select Maple
- Side Select Maple
- Binding Headstock = 1-layer
- Material Hard Maple
- Profile 1960's SlimTaper D-shape
- Scale Length 25.5" / 647.7mm
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material PVC
- Nut Width 1.68" / 42.67mm
- Inlays Pearloid "Crown" inlays
- Joint Glued-In, Set Neck
- Finish Gold
- Bridge Pau Ferro; Classic "Moustache" shape
- Tuning Machines Grover Rotomatic; 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard Imitation Tortoise with Iconic J-200 Graphics
- TrussRod 2-way; Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover 2-Layer; (B/W); With "EJ" in Silkprint
- Under Saddle Pickup Fishman Sonicore
- Controls Fishman Presys with Volume control, Phase and Contour switches, and a built-in tuner with LED display
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Preamp Fishman Presys
- Strings .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
No upgrades available
Fast delivery and easy to order. It is a gift for my sons upcoming birthday so don't have feedback on the actual guitar as yet
Read lots of reviews before I ordered guitar & pleased with it
Fabulous guitar. Worth at least twice the money.
Great sounding guitar. High action and need stronger fingers to play it for long periods. Will use it selectively when gigging.