Evans TT06CHR Black Chrome Drum Head 6in
The Evans Black Chrome series is ideal for the Rock/Metal/Progressive drummer who hits hard, plays fast and desires a new, attractive aesthetic with a punchy tone.
Featuring a two-ply construction with a ply of 7mil optically clear film over a 7.5mil black film, Evans Black Chrome provides strong durability combined with a sleek mirror-like appearance and a robust tone. The combination of opposing films (two different types and thicknesses) shortens sustain and provides an accentuated mid-to-low frequency response.
The Evans Black Chrome series is available in sizes 6"-20".
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D'Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 2-ply construction (7mil clear over 7.5mil black film for reliable 2-ply durability)
- Semi-reflective mirror-like appearance
- Opposing films for shorter sustain and accentuated mid/low frequency response
- Uncoated for maximum attack and aesthetic characteristics
- 6-20 inch sizes available for all toms or snare drums