Eventide ModFactor Modulation Pedal
Overview by GAK
The Eventide ModFactor has 10 studio-quality stereo or mono modulation effects - Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Rotary, Tremolo, Vibrato, Wah, ModFiter, as well as the H8000’s Undulator effect and a RingMod that is a cross between ring modulation and synthesis.
There are three footswitches, which can be used in two ways - Play Mode and Bank Mode. In Play Mode, the footswitches are used to control things like Tap Tempo, Slow/Fast, and Brake for the different effects. In Bank Mode, the footswitches are used to recall your presets - the ModFactor can store up to 40 presets. The 10 control knobs give you lots of real-time control, and you can connect an expression pedal for even more control over your sound, letting you control the wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters, and the ModFactor also support MIDI so you can load and edit presets, set the tempo, or backup presets to a computer.
The H9 Control app lets you remotely control the effects, letting you adjust parameters, manage and load presets, and change system settings with an easy-to-use interface. You can access over 500 presets that include a range of effects from delay and reverb to pitch-shifting and distortion, among many more, letting you experiment and get creative. You can connect an iPad or iPhone via Bluetooth, or via USB for PC and Mac.
The Eventide ModFactor is designed to be flexible and can support instrument and line-level inputs and outputs. The Eventide ModFactor has a rugged cast-metal casing and would be a great addition to your pedalboard.
- Effects include: Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, PolyMod, TremoloPan, Undulator, Vibrato, Q-Wah, ModFilter and RingMod.
- 10 classic modulation effects
- 1/4" jack I/O Mono or Stereo operation
- Switchable instrument or line level
- MIDI I/O
- MIDI sync, tap tempo, and an input for an expression pedal
- True bypass
- Input 1 (mono): ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Input 2: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 2: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Aux Switch: ¼ inch stereo phone jack
- USB : Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: US Power Supply included
- Analog I/O
- Input Impedance: 500K ohms
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10K ohms or greater'
- Power: 9VDC, 500mA, Tip hot (+)
- English: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D)
- Metric: 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
- Weight: 2.15 lbs, 1kG