Fender American Elite Stratocaster (3 Colour Sunburst, Maple)
Fender American Elite Stratocaster Product Overview by GAK
Brought in to replace Fender's Deluxe line, the Fender Elite Stratocaster line of guitars are some of the most innovative models in the Fender range. There is no more iconic guitar than the Fender Stratocaster when it comes to rock n’ roll and this guitar does well to maintain that vintage Fender feel with features such as the Alder Body that has been used for Strats for years.
The guitar sports a compound neck profile designed for optimum comfort, a modern C shape at the nut which morphs into a D shaped profile at the neck heel greatly improving playability, going from 9.5" radius at the low end to a 14" at the high end.
Pick up wise you will find Fender's fourth generation Noiseless pickups. These pickups are almost completely noise free and provide vintage Fender sound. The pickups are also equipped with the S-1 switching option, you can run all three pickups together and accessing standard pickup combinations in series instead of the typical parallel wiring.
The Elite Stratocaster is a great option for guitarists who love the original Strats but feel they need a higher performance.
Fender Product Overview
The Fender American Elite Stratocaster combines traditional style with modern features for the ultimate Strat experience. Fender have given the American Elite Stratocaster brand new Noiseless single coils, the 4th generation of these incredible pickups. Classic tones are at your fingertips but with noiseless performance, giving you fat, classy, throaty delicious Fender goodness without the hum that can sour your tone.
The neck has a C-shape at the nut that becomes a modern D-shape at the neck heel, making fast runs and fretboard acrobatics super easy. A set of locking, all short-post tuning machines increase the break angle at the nut, effectively eliminating unwanted buzzing. The two-point modern tremolo lets you play to your heart's content without any fear of putting your Strat out of tune.
Fender are famous for their styling, and the American Elite Stratocaster is no different. This model's body has deeper contours than previous models, while the black chrome logo on the headstock and large pearloid fret markers give the American Elite a premium look without forgetting its roots. If you want a bold, pro-standard Strat that will be your companion for years to come, look no further than the Fender American Elite Stratocaster.
Includes Elite hard case with TSA locks.
- Body Material: Alder, (except Ash on Aged Cherry Burst and Tobacco Sunburst)
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Rosewood or Maple, 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Large Black Pearloid Dots (Maple)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (All Short Posts)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green, except 4-Ply Tortoiseshell on Olympic Pearl models
- Pickups: New 4th Generation Noiseless (Bridge, middle, neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- -Position 3. Middle Pickup
- -Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- -Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1TM switch), Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle and Bridge Pickups; No-LoadTM Tone control)
- Control Knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case/Gig Bag: New Elite Moulded Case
- Other Features: New Modern String Tree, Asymmetrical Neck Heel, Black Chrome Fender Headstock Decal
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Pop-in Trem arm, Adjustment wrenches