Fender Artist Series Tash Sultana Stratocaster, Transparent Cherry
Tash Sultana’s explosive loop-based performances, gorgeous layered guitar parts and jubilant leads rocketed the Melbourne artist from street busking to sold out shows around the world almost overnight – with a Fender in hand from the beginning.
Finished in vibrant Transparent Cherry and furnished with all-gold hardware, the Tash Sultana Stratocaster® has good looks to match its upscale appointments – the clarity and sparkle of Yosemite single-coil Strat pickups combine with the powerful Double Tap™ humbucking bridge pickup to deliver a wide range of tonal options at your fingertips. The Deep “C”-shape maple neck with 9.5” radius and 22 medium jumbo frets provides comfortable modern playability, while the vintage-style synchronized tremolo offers classic Strat vibrato action.
Other features include a matching painted headstock and custom “skull” neck plate.
- Auxiliary Switching Push/Pull Pot For Coil Split on Humbucking Pickup
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Material Alder
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Bridge Pickup Custom Double Tap Humbucking
- Case/Gig Bag Gig Bag
- Colour Transparent Cherry
- Configuration HSS
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish Gol
- Middle Pickup Yosemite Single-Coil Stratocaster
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup Yosemite Single-Coil Stratocaster
- Neck Shape Deep "C"
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Pickguard 3-Ply Aged White Pearl
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Strings Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines Fender Standard Cast /Sealed Staggered
I bought the guitar because I love Strats and this looked nice. It's a great instrument set up well right out of the box. And subsequently I checked out Tash's videos and bought a couple of Cds, excellent artist!