Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster, Maple Fingerboard, Plasma Red Burst
American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Jazzmaster features a unique “Modern D” neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium moulded hardshell case.
- Body Ash
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Modern "D"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods Bi-Flex™
- Bridge Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazzmaster®
- Neck Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazzmaster®
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup, S1™ Switch), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone, Slide Switch, Volume Offest 1 (Neck Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 3-Way Toggle, Slide Switch
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge American Professional Jazzmaster®
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Beautiful to look at, beautiful to play.