Fender Artist Series Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster, Rosewood, White Blonde
Fender Artist Series Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster, Rosewood, White Blonde Overview by GAK.
When the opening riff of ""Good Times Bad Times"" came through the radio in 1969, everything changed. In that moment Jimmy Page cemented his legacy and altered the course of popular music with a single guitar: his Fender® Telecaster. The Fender Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster is an homage to that guitar, which began life in its factory White Blonde lacquer finish, then became the ""mirror guitar"" before transforming into a one-of-a-kind hand-painted instrument. At each stage in its evolution, this legendary guitar produced some of the most iconic riffs of the 20th Century.
The Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster features a two-piece ash body, lacquer finish and a pair of Jimmy Page Custom '59 Tele® single-coil pickups that deliver the incendiary, full-bodied tone that inspired all the unforgettable licks on Led Zeppelin's first album. The custom ""Thin D""-shaped maple neck has a 7.25""-radius slab rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets, giving it a smooth playing feel. The ""top-loader"" bridge allows for through-body or top-load stringing, which produces a rounder, warmer tone and less tension so you can bend the strings with ease. Other features include a bone nut vintage-style round string tree and Pure Vintage Single Line ""Fender Deluxe"" tuning machines for authentic style and performance.
Created alongside Page himself, the Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster also boasts some personalized touches like a Jimmy Page signature on the headstock and on the custom chrome neck plate. Included in the vintage tweed case are eight round mirrors (a tribute to the custom treatment Page later applied to the guitar), a black coiled cable, vintage-style ""stained glass"" strap and a custom Certificate of Authenticity. About his beloved Telecaster, Jimmy said it best: ""I really made it my own – it’s quite a magical guitar."
White Blonde lacquer finish
Two custom-wound Jimmy Page '59 Tele single-coil pickups
Custom ""Thin D""-shaped maple neck; 7.25""-radius slab rosewood fingerboard
Dual ""top loader"" bridge with threaded steel saddles
Includes vintage-style tweed case with COA, Black Coil Cable, 8 Mirrors and Template for correct placement
- Body Material: 2-Piece Ash
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Jimmy Page Custom Thin "D"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25” (184.1mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Jimmy Page Custom '59 Tele
- Neck Pickup: Jimmy Page Custom '59 Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Threaded Steel Saddles Top-Load or Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Case: Vintage Tweed Case
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)