Fender Brad Paisley Signature Telecaster
Fender Brad Paisley Signature Telecaster Overview by GAK
It’s no secret that Brad loves Telecasters. His 1968 Fender “Old Pink” Paisley Tele generally stays at home while he’s on tour, but the arsenal that travels with him is as impressive as any. Vintage enthusiasts will fawn over the ‘52 Blackguard, which now sports a blue paisley pickguard, of course, and a bender. Both of those collector-grade guitars were luckily spared from the great flood of 2010 in Nashville.
"I’ve really taken control in the last year of making sure that the things that I’m
An acclaimed superstar of modern country music, Brad Paisley has defined a guitar-centric sound infused with the voice and vibe of the Telecaster. Fender teamed up with this award-winning guitarist to create his signature model, the limited-edition Brad Paisley Road Worn Telecaster. An eye-catching instrument with plenty of country mojo, this stage-tested Telecaster is ideal for adding some Nashville flair to your arsenal.
The Brad Paisley Telecaster is crafted from a paulownia core with a spruce top and back, providing a solid, lightweight foundation with acoustic-like resonance. The Paisley-approved pickup configuration includes a custom-wound ’64 Tele® bridge pickup and a Fender Custom Shop Twisted Tele neck pickup for classic tone with just the right balance of warmth and twang. Playability is key to Paisley’s fleet-fingered style and the “Enhanced V” neck profile is designed for comfort, filling the hand at the nut for easy chording while flattening out in the upper registers for soloing.
The modern 9.5” radius fingerboard and medium-jumbo frets make it easy to play fast and bend big. This Tele wears a silver sparkle Road Worn lacquer finish and aged hardware, inspired by many years on the touring trail. Elegant signature touches include a custom clear pickguard with black and silver paisleys and a cowboy hat insignia on the headstock. Simply put, this easy-playing music machine is a must for Tele lovers and belongs centre-stage in any country collection.
- Series: Artist
- Body Material: Spruce / Paulownia / Spruce
- Body Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Enhanced "V" Profile
- Neck Finish: Oiled Road Worn
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5"
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.650" Wide
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Bridge: 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Pickguard: Clear, with Black & Silver Paisleys
- Pickups: Custom Brad Paisley Spec Vintage-Style Telecaster (Bridge), "Twisted" Single-Coil Tele (Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Extras: Includes Deluxe Fender Gig Bag