Fender CC-60S Concert Acoustic, Natural
Fender CC-60S Natural Overview by GAK:Compact and comfortable, the CC-60S is ideal for beginning players. The smaller concert-sized body is easy to maneuver in any playing position, with an articulate voice that’s great for fingerpicking. Its tuneful solid spruce top, “Easy-To-Play” neck, and mahogany back and sides make the CC-60S a perfect choice for the beach, the patio or the coffeehouse.
Featuring: Concert body style, Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing, Mahogany back and sides, ‘Easy-to-Play’ neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Concert
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width 1.69": (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Bridge: Walnut
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots Hardware
- Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
Fantastic build quality for the price. Looks and sounds great.
Excellent quality for the price.
Good guitar for price.
Lovely guitar, sound good even for a beginner!
Great starter acoustic, not too expensive but sounds good enough to encourage you to keep playing.