Fender CC-60S Concert Acoustic, Natural
Fender CC-60S Natural Overview by GAK:Compact and comfortable, the CC-60S is ideal for beginning players. The smaller concert-sized body is easy to maneuver in any playing position, with an articulate voice that’s great for fingerpicking. Its tuneful solid spruce top, “Easy-To-Play” neck, and mahogany back and sides make the CC-60S a perfect choice for the beach, the patio or the coffeehouse.
Featuring: Concert body style, Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing, Mahogany back and sides, ‘Easy-to-Play’ neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Concert
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width 1.69": (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Bridge: Walnut
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots Hardware
- Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
It's an entry level but of a decent quality for the money. It is a medium size also which is ideal for the learner. Tunes fine.
Great entry level guitar, nice size and easy to play
Fantastic build quality for the price. Looks and sounds great.
Excellent quality for the price.
Good guitar for price.