Fender Custom Shop LTD '60 Dual-Mag II Stratocaster Super Heavy Relic, Aged Vintage White
Overview by GAK
The Fender Custom Shop Ltd '60 Dual-Mag II Stratocaster has an Alder body with Super Heavy Relic’ing and an Aged Vintage White finish. It also has an AA Flame Maple neck with a 60s Style Oval ‘C’ profile and a dark tint nitrocellulose finish. It’s topped with a smooth Rosewood fingerboard with 21 jumbo frets. It also has a vintage 60’s tremolo bridge, a bone nut, and vintage tuning keys with the Fender logo.
For pickups, it has 3 hand-wound Dual Mag II single-coil pickups, which deliver a balanced tone, shimmering, articulate highs and rich lows. Dual-Mag II also has extra turns of wire, making them hotter overall, and the 5-way pickup selector lets you easily get the right tone.
Super Heavy Relic, Aged Vintage White
- Bodywood: Alder
- Body Spread: 2pc
- Body Style: 60 Strat
- Body Finish: LAC
- Colour Option: Aged
- Top Colour: Vintage White
- Neck Material: AA Flame Maple
- Neck Finish: Dark Tint Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Early 60's
- No. Of Frets: 21
- Tuning Keys: Vintage with Fender Logo
- Fretboard Radius: 9.50"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Neck Shape: 60 Style Oval 'C'
- Neck Spec 1st Fret: .790"
- Neck Spec 12th Fret: .930"
- Neck Binding: No
- Nut: Bone
- Side Dots: Micarta White 3/32"
- Bridge: C/S Vintage Strat Rel
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Strap Lock: No strap locks
- Trem Arm: Vintage Upgraded 60's Relic
- Pickguard: 60's Strat Nitro
- Plating: Chrome/Nickel
- Controls: Strat 1/2 Blender w/Saver
- Selector Switch: Switch 5-Way Lever
- Pots: 250K 10% Taper Split
- Neck Pickup: HW Strat Dual Mag II
- Middle Pickup: HW Strat Dual Mag II
- Bridge Pickup: HW Strat Dual Mag II