Fender Custom Shop Custom '69 Strat Pickup Set
Fender Custom Shop Custom '69 Strat Pickup Set, Overview by GAK
Set for Stratocaster The "Summer of Love" doesn't have to end- the '69 Strat pickups have the tone you'll fall in love with. Own the tone that defined an era. For a short period in the late 60's, Fender® used a height staggered Alnico 5's and a special grey bobbin which produced clear, transparent highs and thumping lows. Available in white only. Sold as a set of 3.
Some Stratocaster modifications, such as using a matchbook cover to jam the original 3-way pickup switch in the “in-between” positions (effectively creating a five-way switch), have found their way into Fender’s production lines and became some of the standard Strat features used today for the ultimate musical expression.
A Stratocaster sounds great right out of the box, but it’s also incredibly easy to further personalize it to get the precise tone you want. One of the easiest ways to do this is by swapping the pickups. We have a wide variety of aftermarket pickups that you can easily install in your instrument to meet your sonic needs.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Custom '69 Strat Pickups (All positions): DC Resistance: 5.8K, Inductance: 2.2 Henries
- Enamel-coated magnet wire for warm vintage-style tones
- Staggered pole pieces for balanced output
- Alnico 5 magnets for focus and enhanced dynamics
- Period-correct cloth wire and gray fiber bobbin
- Installation hardware included