Fender Custom Shop Tool Kit by Groovetech
Every musician needs a basic tool kit for setting up and adjusting acoustic and electric guitars and basses. The Fender® Custom Shop Tool Kit by Groovetech® makes it simple with a convenient collection of the most essential and commonly used tools'specifically designed for Fender musical instruments.
This kit contains all the basics for most minor adjustments, including a 4-in-1 screwdriver, hex wrenches, ruler, diagonal cutter, capo, feeler gauges and guitar string winder. These are the same high-quality setup tools used by the pros, and everything is stored in a convenient polyester storage pouch that fits easily in your case or gig bag. Hand tools come with limited lifetime warranty.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Heavy-duty 4-in-1 screwdriver (#1 Philips, #2 Philips, ¼" slotted, 2.5mm slotted)
- 1/2" Nut driver socket - (deep)
- 2 Hex (Allen) wrenches (1/8" ball end, 3/16" ball end)
- 2 Hex drivers (.050", 1/16")
- 15-blade feeler gauge set
- 6" steel ruler (metric/standard)
- 6.25" diagonal string cutter
- Strap style capo
- Guitar string winder
- Setup guide (on back of ruler)
- Zippered storage pouch
No upgrades available
Got, this for my road house strat, the kit was far better priced than other music stores, cheers.
First class product a third less expensive than competitors excellent delivery time.