Fender Electric XII 12 String Guitar, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Lake Placid Blue
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Fender Electric XII 12 String Guitar, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Lake Placid Blue Overview by GAK.
Originally released in 1965, the Electric XII was designed from the ground up for performance and authentic Fender tone. Featuring dual split-coil pickups, a special 12-string hardtail bridge and a 3-position pickup selector, this jangly offset will definitely get attention onstage.
The split-coil Electric XII pickups were designed specifically for this guitar, and they have the sound that made Fender famous—crisp, clear and balanced. The 3-position switch lets you activate either pickup on its own or in tandem. The fully adjustable hardtail bridge sports 12 individual saddles, ensuring spot-on intonation, which is the key to successfully wrangling twice the usual number of strings. The maple neck’s “Modern C”-shaped profile works well for almost any playing style and sports a comfortable 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets and a distinctive ’65 12-string headstock.
With its unique sound and cool aesthetics, the Electric XII is a sterling example of our tradition of purposeful innovation. It’s just the thing for adding a uniquely creative touch to your music. Includes deluxe gig bag.
Two Electric XII split-coil pickups
Modern C-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
Fully adjustable 12-string bridge with individual saddles
Includes deluxe gig bag
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Vintage Fender Villager™ Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685” (42mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Split-Coil Electric XII
- Neck Pickup: Split-Coil Electric XII
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Skirted Black Plastic with Numbered Indicators
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Strings: D'Addario® 12-String NPS,.010/.010, .013/.013, .017/.008, .026/.012, .036/.018, .046/.026