Fender Engine Room LVL8 Power Supply
Pedals need clean isolated power and Fender's Engine Room LVL8 Power Supply is capable of the task. Featuring eight ground isolated power outlets, (6) are capable of delivering 9Vdc at 500mA while (2) additional outlets provide switchable voltage (9v/12v/18v) via 3-way toggle or slide switch. Perfect for performance or studio players and can be daisy-chained with our LVL12 for players looking for more tonal variety.
The Engine Room Power Supply is designed by our in-house team of experts in Southern California. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and its sleek, low-profile appearance is engineered to accommodate most pedalboards. Also features a 2-color LED indicator for each output, green indicating current consumption. Road-tested and ready for live or studio use, Fender's Engine Room Power Supply is built to power your performance.
- "4 x 2.1mm barrel connector 24” (60cm) length
- 2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 18” (45cm) length
- 2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 12” (30cm) length
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel reverse polarity
- 1 x 3.5mm TS to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 9V Battery clip to 2.1mm barrel"
No upgrades available
Plenty of oomph for modern effects pedals. Quiet and versatile, let down by a lack of pedal board fixings.