Fender FB620 Series Gig Bag Bass
Fender FB620 Series Gig Bag, Black, Overview by GAK
Fender’s FB620 Series gig bag is a stylish and secure way to keep your bass safe while traveling. Featuring the iconic asymmetrical Fender shape, its durable outer layer is constructed of tough 600 Denier polyester that protects against impacts while avoiding ripping and tearing. Its interior is filled with 20mm padding lined with soft touch microfiber that keeps your instrument secure while preventing finish damage. It even comes with strap button protection, a protective neck rest and exterior bumpers to minimize any strain on the instrument while in transit.
The FB620 gig bag also comes with a super-padded handle and ergonomic air mesh backpack straps with easily adjustable ladder lock buckles, so you can comfortably carry your instrument without unnecessary physical strain. Plus, it features plenty of storage space with its large front pocket and zippered backpack strap pocket. The front storage pocket offers space for small accessories and has a dedicated pocket for extra strings, a removable padded tool pouch, elastic pick pocket, elastic pen loop and a business card window.
• 600 Denier polyester; 20mm padding with soft touch microfiber lining
• Protective neck rest and exterior bumpers
• Internal/external Pin Protector strap button protection system
• Super-padded ergonomic handle plus recessed grab handle
• Ergonomic air mesh backpack straps with easily adjustable ladder lock buckles
• Front storage pocket with business card window, pocket for extra strings, removable padded tool pouch, elastic pick pocket and elastic pen loop
No upgrades available