Fender Standard Jazzmaster HH (Olympic White)
Hofner HCT-VTH VeryThin CT Semi-Hollow, Sunburst £469.00
Epiphone Limited Joe Bonamassa 'Treasure' Firebird-I (Polymist Gold) £529.00
Danelectro DCV56 Convertible Black £479.00
Vintage V6MRHDX Summer Of Love Distressed £449.00
Fender Offset Mustang 90, Silver £449.00
Danelectro 59XT Guitar with Vibrato, Black £483.00
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Fender Standard Jazzmaster HH Product Overview by GAK
The Fender Standard Jazzmaster HH has the classic looks and super cool vibe of the Fender Jazzmaster but with the powerful sound of high output Fender Blacktop humbuckers. The standard Jazzmaster controls have been stripped back to a single volume and tone and a 3-way selector. This no-frills approach combined with the solid finishes let you know this is a guitar for straight-ahead rocking.
The Jazzmaster from Fender has been specifically designed with period hardware, coupled with a classic finish to provide a perfect update to the vintage classic.
The guitar features Blacktop pickups known for their clean and high gain sound. Even when played with very high gain levels, the guitars don't sound muddy. The signature tremolo on the guitar is what has made it so popular over the years, with subtle movement in pitch when playing.There is a slide switch which you can toggle between the lead and rhythm circuits. When in the lead position the tone is controlled by the tone and volumes knobs. The rhythm circuit uses only the neck pickup on the guitar, volume and control
Fender Product Overview
For modern guitarists who want heavy and aggressive tone, the Standard Jazzmaster HH is an unusual take on the classic Fender model, delivering massive high-gain power and a whole new sonic personality from two Blacktop open-coil humbucking pickups with chrome/black bobbins and black bezels. Sleek and supercharged, it's built to match the intensity of any playing style, with other distinctive features including a coil-splitting push-pull switch built into the tone knob that leaves the outside coils active, a Jazzmaster floating tremolo bridge, and a lean control layout.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickups: Blacktop Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Up: Neck Pickup, Middle: Bridge and Neck
- Pickups, Down: Bridge Pickup
- Special Electronics: Push/Pull Pot On Tone 2 for Coil Split
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black