Fender Standard Stratacoustic, Black
Fender Standard Stratacoustic Black Overview by GAK
The Standard Stratacoustic truly represents the best of both worlds—the classic, familiar body shape, headstock and neck feel of a Stratocaster in a well-made and affordable acoustic-electric guitar. Perfect for musicians who prefer the feel of an electric guitar with the sonic performance of an acoustic, the Standard Stratacoustic combines a spruce top and comfortable fiberglass back and sides with great-sounding onboard electronics. Fantastic for both practice and performance, amplified or unplugged, it's a very versatile guitar in a cool black finish, and an awesome choice for acoustic rock.
- Body Laminated Spruce Top with 1-Piece Fiberglass Back and Sides
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape Other
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius 10" (254 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Vintage Style
- String Nut Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Bridge Ovangkol
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Die-Cast
- Pickguard None
- Strings Fender Dura-Tone 880L Coated 80/20 (.012-.052 Gauges)
- Unique Features Oval Sound Hole, Dot Position Inlays, Stratocaster; Headstock, Fender; Body Shape
Exactly as shown , sounds perfect,
great budget semi acoustic guitar, small and compact with great built in features.
Looks great, sounds fine, plays okay. I'm happy. More later once I've restrung it, set it as prefer it and give it a proper work out.
Guitar wasn't set up very well. Ended up paying a guitar shop to change to 9 gauge acoustic strings and fit the spare bridge after shaving it down. Expected better from fender.
Does what it says on the tin.