Fender Standard Stratacoustic, Black
Fender Standard Stratacoustic Black Overview by GAK
Ready to roll down to your next gig, the Fender Stratacoustic with its cool Stratocaster guitar body, headstock design and C-shaped neck is perfect for electric players looking for a versatile tool to add to their collections. Other features include Fender BG3-TN electronics with built-in tuner, maple neck and vibe that is nothing but Fender. Available in Black and Walnut Stain finishes.
- Model Name Standard Stratacoustic™
- Model Number 096-7300-(Color #)
- Series Electracoustic Series
- Body Style Acoustic Stratocaster®
- Colors (006) Black,
- (092) Walnut Stain
- Finish Satin, (Polyurethane)
- Top Laminated Spruce
- Bracing X Bracing
- Back and Sides 1-Piece Fiberglass
- Neck Maple
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- No. of Frets 21
- Bridge Fender® Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Electronics BG3-TN Preamp with Built-In Tuner:
- Low Battery Indicator Light,
- Tuner On/Off Switch
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Body Depth 3"
- Width at Nut 1.69"
- Width at Heel 2.12"
- Unique Features Oval Sound Hole,
- Dot Position Inlays,
- Strat® Headstock,
- Fender Body Shape
- Strings D'Addario® EXP-26 Phosphor Bronze, Gauges .011 to .052
- Accessories None
- Introduced 1/2009
- Notice Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
Guitar wasn't set up very well. Ended up paying a guitar shop to change to 9 gauge acoustic strings and fit the spare bridge after shaving it down. Expected better from fender.
Does what it says on the tin.
Excellent guitar with great playability.
Guitar well put together action a bit high but alternative bridge saddle provided. Electrics first class. Due to body design some tone lost when unplugged.
It's a fender, what else needs to be said