Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic, Left Handed
Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat Left Handed Overview by GAK
Based on Tim Armstrong's beat up old '60s Fender acoustic on which he writes all of the songs for his infamous and legendary punk band, Rancid! The Tim Armstrong Hellcat acoustic is ready to slam its way into the mosh pit!
Tim has given his acoustic some modern flair and style with pearl acrylic "Hellcat" logos on the third, fifth and seventh frets, with a couple skulls adorning the twelfth fret. Other features include a Fishman preamp with built-in tuner, strap button, scalloped bracing, solid mahogany top and a look that will have you singing "Roots Radicals" till your mohawk is ready for its next trim.
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Fender Advanced Scalloped Bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood Vintage Style Fender® Viking Bridge with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fishman Preamp with Tuner
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24"
- Unique Features: 4-Ply Tortoise Shell Pickguard, Hellcat Position Inlays, Double Skull Inlays at 12th Fret, Tim Armstrong Signature on Truss Rod Cover, Cream Body Bindings, Black Painted Headstock, Urea Nut and Saddle, Black with White Dot Bridge Pins
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP-26 Phosphor Bronze, Gauges .011 to .052
Excellent value for money, and sounds great good spec for the price. Found it played even better with new strings on.
Wouldn’t know, as I never received the product