Fender Vintera '60s Mustang, Pau Ferro, Lake Placid Blue
Fender Vintera '60s Mustang, Pau Ferro, Lake Placid Blue Overview.
The brand new Vintera series from Fender is here to replace the Classic and Classic Player series with a fresh look at the demands of todays musicians. New body shapes, new colours, new pickups designed by Tim Shaw, more authentic neck profiles and an improved entry point into the vintage-inspired instruments that Fender have to offer, Vintage style for the Modern era!
For players who crave the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘60s Mustang. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the punch and style that made the Mustang a legend.
For authentic, vintage-style tone we re-voiced the pair of single-coil Mustang pickups to sound more like the originals. Crystalline and bell-like, they have the crisp, articulate tone that put Fender on the map. For classic playing feel, we added 22 vintage-style frets to the that sits atop The “’60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style Mustang bridge, tremolo and tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include the classic pickup slider switches, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
• Newly voiced Mustang pickups, C neck profile, 7.25” radius, vintage style hardware, alder body.
• Sea Foam Green, 3 Tone Sunburst & Lake Placid Blue
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Mustang®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Thin "C"
- Scale Length 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Vintage
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Mustang®
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Mustang®
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone, 2 Slider Switches, Toggle Switch
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Mustang Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style with White Buttons
- Pickguard 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Strings Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)