Gibson Acoustic 2018 Limited 75th Anniversary J-45, Triburst
Gibson Acoustic 2018 Limited 75th Anniversary J-45 Overview by GAK:
The J-45 set a high standard that guitar players around the world have come to trust for performance. This Limited Edition J-45 is a celebration of the time-honoured Workhorse. Built with a Thermally Aged Adirondack red spruce and beautiful Figured Mahogany back and sides. The bound headstock is highlighted by mother-of-pearl banner and 75тн logo. One-of-a-kind detailing make these coveted guitars highly desirable to players and collectors alike. One of just 75 worldwide!
- Body Shape: Round Shoulder
- Top: Thermally Aged Solid Adirondack Red Spruce
- Back and Sides: Figured Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional, hand scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, multi-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75''
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725''
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl dots
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: Rectangular, closed slot
- Saddle: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Ivorid
- Bridge Pins: Bone
- Pickup: LR Baggs Sessions
- Controls: Volume, tone, saturation control
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Hardshell
- Other: Gibson Acoustic Owners Manual, Extra String Set, Pick, Key Chain Pick holder