Gibson Les Paul 4 Reference Monitor (Tobacco Burst)
An overview of the Gibson Les Paul 4 Reference Monitor by GAK
Gibson have carefully considered the needs and requirements of recording artists, engineers and produces and designed the Les Paul 4 reference montiors with the iconic LP styling. Using exceptional materials including flame maple tops and diamond like carbon coated titanium tweeters, the Gibson Les Paul 4 embodies the quality build, design and identity of the legend himself and adheres to the high standards people come to expect with the gibson brand.
These monitors represent a new level of performance, allowing engineers to easily make mixing decisions and create mixes which will translate perfectly. The Les Paul Monitors are made to become your ultimate reference whether recording, mixing, producing, or just enjoying your favorite music.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Two-Way, bi-amplified system for exceptional midrange definition and superb transient response
- Iconic Les Paul Styling with carved, flame maple high-gloss arched top brings style and class to any studio and home
- Extremely lightweight, non-woven, carbon fiber woofer produces tight, accurate bass response
- 1" diamond-like carbon coated titanium tweeter delivers clean high-frequency extension and supports creation of well translating mixes
- Front-ported, low-noise, bass-reflex enclosure ensures flexible positioning
- Powerful amplifiers offer low distortion and ample headroom
- Defines a new level of performance in its class with "non-fatigue listening" for any application
- Choose from three different sized models, each of them available in all colors such as cherry, cherry burst and tobacco burst
- Configuration: 2-Way
- Type: Active Monitor, bi-amped
- Tweeter: 1" Diamond-like carbon-coated titanium Tweeter
- Woofer: 4" non-woven carbon Woofer
- Technical Specification
- Freq. Range (-10dB): 55Hz - 47kHz
- Crossover Freq. (Acoustic): 2.4kHz
- Max Peak SPL (Limiter Engaged) per pair: 109 dB
- System Power (Hi Lo Amp combined): 103 Watts
- Amplifier Distortion: <0.2%THD N 20Hz - 20kHz (-3dB Max Power)
- SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio): >92dB
- Bass Level Adjust Switch: Bass Level Adjust (-4dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0, 1dB, 2dB, 4dB)
- Treble Level Adjust Switch: Treble Level Adjust (-4dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0, 1dB, 2dB, 4dB)
- Input connectors: RCA, Balanced TRS, Balanced XLR
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 258mm x 166mm x 241mm / 10.16" x 6.54" x 9.49"
- Weight: 4.8kg / 10.5 lbs.