Gibson Memphis ES-Les Paul, Trans Amber
Gibson Memphis 2016 ES-Les Paul Product Overview by GAK:
The 'new old stock' 2016 spec Memphis ES-Les Paul has just arrived from Gibson's warehouse. A really smart design from Gibson, it brings together the iconic Les Paul with the ES-335 to great a fantastic guitar.
The guitar features a hollow centre block body with classic style F holes, Aldirondack Spruce bracing and an ABR-1 bridge to allow for stable tuning.
Onboard there is a pair of Memphis Historical Spec pickups featuring two tone and two volume controls that provide rich and bright tones.
The guitar also features a beautiful Trans Amber finish.
Gibson Product Overview
The ES-Les Paul has proved itself a modern classic in the short time since it's arrival, and the 2016 model is set to be better than ever. Semi-meets-solid construction, quarter-sawn Adirondack spruce braces, two PAF-like MHS humbuckers, rolled neck binding for an improved playing feel, titanium bridge saddles, historic truss rod and more make this a top-notch performer by any standards.
- Top, Back & Sides: 3-Ply Maple, Poplar, Maple laminate
- Bracing: Quartersawn Adirondack Spruce
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded 'C' Profile measuring .85" at 1st and .95" at 12th fret
- Fingerboard: 1-Piece Dark Rosewood, 12" Radius
- Inlays: Pearloid Trapeziod
- Nut: Bone, 1.6875"
- Rhythm Pickup: MHS Humbucker, Alnico III, 7.5k
- Lead Pickup: MHS Humbucker, Alnico II, 7.9k
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K
- Tuners: Kluson Single Ring Tulip Button
- Bridge: ABR with Titanium Saddles
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminium Stop Bar
- Case: Fitted Hardshell Brown Case