Gibson Memphis Limited Tamio Okuda Signature 1959 ES-330, Classic White
Gibson Memphis Tamio Okuda 1959 ES-330 Product Overview by GAK:
You may not be familiar with Tamio Okuda, however he has enjoyed much success with his bands Unicorn, The Verbs and also as a solo artist and songwriter. One thing that can be sure though is that he has spec'ed up an amazingly cool ES-330 for his Gibson Memphis signature model.
The guitar features a 3-Ply fully-hollow Maple/Poplar/Maple body.
Onboard you will find a pair of Memphis Historic Spec Alnico III bar magnet P-90 pickups, Bumblebee capacitors and Bigsby B-7 vibrato.
A wonderfully responsive instrument and with only 150 worldwide this really is a rare bird indeed.
- Body: 3-Ply Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Headblock & Tailblock: Mahogany
- Braces: Quartered Adirondack Spruce
- Glue: Hot Hide glue for top brace, Franklin Titebond 50 for rims
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck/Body Fit: Mortise and Tenon Joint with Hot Hide Glue
- Profile: Traditional 'C' measuring .900" at 1st fret and 1.000" at the 12th
- Fingerboard: 1-Piece Dark Rosewood with 12" radius and Period Correct Celluloid Dot Inlays
- Nut: Nylon, 1.707"
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Rhythm Pickup: MHS Memphis Historic Spec Alnico III P-90, 8.5K
- Lead Pickup: MHS Memphis Historic Spec Alnico III P-90, 8.5K
- Pots: CTS 550K Audio
- Capacitors: Bumblebee .022mfd/200v
- Tuners: Kluson White Oval Button
- Bridge: No Wire ABR
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B-7
- Case: Fitted Hard Shell
- Included: Gibson Memphis Artist Certificate Of Authenticity