Gibson SG Standard, Ebony, Left Handed
Gibson SG Standard, Ebony, Left Handed Overview.
A hugely successful 2019 NAMM show has cemented the fact that Gibson are back in a very big way and here to stay! Taking feedback from players, consumers and retailers they have gone back to their roots and redesigned the range from the ground up to offer you the very best of Gibson. The brand new Gibson Modern Collection is exactly that, no nonsense, no frills, just pure Gibson tone and playability with fantastic build quality.
The Gibson SG Standard rocks the classic looks and features associated with the late 60's style SG models sought after by many. A rounded profile mahogany neck, bound rosewood fingerboard, long tenon 19th fret neck joint, and a solid mahogany body provide the backbone for singing sustain. The 490R and 490T Alnico II pickups provide the power to drive. A black, 5-ply, full-face pickguard set this SG Standard apart from others... a truly versatile classic.
Image supplied is for illustrative purposes only.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Rounded
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.695"
- End of Board Width 2.26"
- Inlays Acrylic Trapezoids
- Body Material Mahogany
- Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish Chrome
- Bridge Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard Black 5-ply Full Face
- Control Knobs Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip Cream
- Switchwasher Black
- Neck Pickup 490R
- Bridge Pickup 490T
- Controls 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Soft Shell Case
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit