Gibson USA 2017 Les Paul Studio HP (Ebony)
Les Paul Studio 2017 HP the one guitar that does it all. The Les Paul Studio has always been a truly versatile guitar to take anywhere else you need top performance in a Gibson. This year's Les Paul Studio 2017 HP takes the concept to a whole new level, both in looks and performance. Sonic versatility is comprehensive, yet intuitive to handle: its 2 volume and 2 two tone controls all have push-pull functions (for individual tap/split, phase, and coil selection), while 5-positions DIP switch add Neck and Bridge Pickup Tap or Split, Neck and Bridge Vol Treble Bleed control, and Transient Suppression. High-performance playing features make it a superbly comfortable guitar, too, while a high gloss nitro finish coaxes luscious looks from a Grade-A flamed maple top complemented by pearl trapezoid inlays and chrome-plated hardware. Delivered in a Gibson High Performance super premium stamped aluminum case, along with a Gibson premium leather strap, a Gibson multi-tool and a polishing cloth.
- Back: Mahogany
- Top: A grade flamed maple
- Weight relief: Ultra-Modern
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Slim taper
- Neck width: 1.745"
- Heel: Fast-access
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 22 polished frets
- Nut: Titanium zero-fret adjustable nut
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl trapezoids
- Bridge: Aluminum TOM with titanium saddles and steel locking thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar with steel locking studs
- Knobs: Chrome knurled top hats
- Tuners: G-Force with improved gears
- Plating: Chrome
- Neck pickup: 490R
- Bridge pickup: 498T+
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 aviation grade toggle switch. 4 push-pull (individual tap/split, phase, and coil selection) and 5 position DIP switch (Neck and Bridge Pickup Tap or Split, Neck and Bridge Vol Treble Bleed control, and Transient Suppression)
- Case: HP aluminum case