Gibson USA 2017 SG Faded HP (Worn Cherry)
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Well-played looks, ultra-high performance. Featuring a brand new Faded Gloss finish process for an authentic worn-in look, the SG Faded 2017 HP looks like an old companion that has been thoroughly hot-rodded over the years. It combines what Gibson does best: Tradition and Innovation. A slim-taper neck with soloist's width, a fast-access neck heel, 61R and 61T humbuckers, titanium bridge saddles, G FORCE™ auto-tuning system, upgraded electronics and wiring, and more, make this a truly great value High Performance guitar. Ultimately, the SG Faded 2017 HP delivers the best of both worlds in supercharged instrument. Delivered in a HP padded gigbag, accompanied by a strap and a polishing cloth.
- Back: Mahogany
- Neck: Maple
- Neck profile: Slim taper
- Neck width: 1.745"
- Heel: Fast-access
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75
- Number of frets: 22 polished frets
- Nut: Titanium zero-fret adjustable nut
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl dots
- Bridge: Aluminum TOM with titanium saddles and steel locking thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar with steel locking studs
- Knobs: Chrome knurled UFO
- Tuners: G FORCE™ with improved gears
- Plating: Chrome
- Neck pickup: 61R
- Bridge pickup: 61T
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 aviation grade toggle switch
- Case: HP padded gigbag