Gibson USA 2019 Les Paul High Performance, Heritage Cherry Fade
The ultimate Les Paul for the modern player, the Les Paul High Performance takes player's
The Soloist-width Mahogany neck has an extremely comfortable asymmetrical Slim Taper neck profile on the back whilst the compound radius Richlite fingerboard and low profile cryogenically treated frets mean your fingers will be flying! And up the top end of the
The most advanced evolution of Gibson's most popular guitar, the Les Paul High Performance is the ultimate instrument for the discerning player.
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: AAA+ Figured Maple
- Weight Relief: Ultra-Modern
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper with Access Heel
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Low - Cryogenically Treated
- Nut: Titanium (Adjustable)
- Nut Width: 1.745"
- End of Board Width: 2.31"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Trapezoids
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic with Titanium Saddles
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Locking Rotomatics w/Keystone buttons
- Control Knobs: Clear Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Knurled Chrome
- Jack Plate Cover: Chrome
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker Pro Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker Pro Lead +
- Controls: HP-4 High Performance Circuit featuring:
- -2 Push/Pull Volumes
- -2 Push/Pull Tones
- -3-Way Aviation Grade Toggle Switch
- -Internal 5-Position DIP Switch
- Strings: .009, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Premium Composite Hardshell
- Other: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year