Gretsch G5700 Electromatic Lap Steel, Tobacco
A smooth, yet sonic blast from the past. The Lap Steel reproduces the unmistakable rich tones of an electric Hawaiian guitar. Built of mahogany, the Mainliner has an attractive white fretboard for a clear visual reference which is crucial with a lap steel.
One DynaSonic single coil pickup provides clear crisp sound and is controlled by the conveniently placed volume and tone controls, a chrome cover is placed over the metal bridge for comfortable playing & stability for the picking hand. 22" scale. Measures 33-1/2" x 7-1/2" x 1-3/4".
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- BODY STYLE: Slab
- BACK AND SIDES: Solid Mahogany, 7-1/2" Wide, 33-1/2" Long, 1-3/4" Deep
- SCALE LENGTH: 22.5 (571mm)
- PICKUPS: 1 Chrome Covered Single-Coil
- CONTROLS: Volume, Tone
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1-7/8" (47.6 mm)
- FRETBOARD: White Plastic
- BRIDGE: Chrome-Plated Cast Zinc
- TAILPIECE: Strings-Through-Body
- HARDWARE: Chrome-Plated
- FINISH: Gloss Urethane
- NO. OF FRETS: 28 Fret Markers
- MACHINE HEADS: Chrome Open-Gear
- UNIQUE FEATURES: Circle, Triangle, Square and Diamond Position Markers, Silver Plastic Deco Control Plate
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.