Gretsch G2622 Streamliner Centre-Block Double Cutaway Walnut Stain
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Gretsch G2622 Streamliner Centre-Block Double Cutaway (Walnut Stain), Overview by GAK
Revitalizing the best elements from the past, the G2622 Streamliner Centre Block Double Cutaway bursts into the modern music era with updated sound and style. Brash and feedback-resistant, the sleek G2622 is designed for the guitarist who demands more than the mundane from an instrument'more performance, more style and most importantly, more volume'while retaining all you expect from a Gretsch.
The secret to the Streamliner's sound is two fold' the Broad'Tron humbucking pickup and the spruce centre block. Specifically designed by the expert engineers at Gretsch for the Streamliner, the high- output Broad'Tron pickup spawns robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange for a unique tone that blends well with other instruments in a band context. A lightweight spruce centre block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume- friendly performance on rocking stages. The Streamliner's sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout'neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard with elegant pearloid block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound neck with a thin "U"-shaped profile' ideal for chord work or fiery riffing. Enjoy rock-solid tuning stability courtesy of the stylish Gretsch "V" stoptail tailpiece, Adjusto-maticTM bridge with an anchored base and synthetic bone nut.
All the classic eye-catching style you've come to expect from Gretsch is here'vintage-style gold control knobs, F Holes, elegant two-ply white and black body binding, slick-looking nickel hardware, single-ply black pickguard with Gretsch logo and arched laminated maple construction. Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, G2622 Streamliner Centre Block Double Cutaway is an updated version of the authentic sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock 'n' roll.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Series: Gretsch® Streamliner Collection
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 11.5" (292mm)
- Lower Bout: 16" (406mm)
- Waist: 9.75" (248mm)
- Neck: Nato, Thin "U"
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" (305 mm) radius
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast, Nickel
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Gretsch "V" Stoptail
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- -Broad'Tron Humbucker (Bridge)
- -Broad'Tron Humbucker (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Control Knobs: Gold Vintage-Style
- Controls: Volume 1 (Neck Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046