Gretsch G5422G-12 Electromatic Hollow Body, 12 String, Walnut Stain
Gretsch G5422G-12 Electromatic Hollow Body 12 String overview by GAK:
The Gretsch G5422G-12 Electromatic Hollow Body Electric Guitar features a double-cutaway body with sound post bracing and elegantly bound F holes, delivering the essential Gretsch tonality, style and playability. The resonant Maple body combines with the Black Top Filter'Tron humbucking pickups to produce a voice that explodes with phenomenal twang and knockout punch - the quintessential rock 'n' roll sound.
The G5422G-12 also features 4-ply aged binding, a late '50s 6120-style headstock, gold plexi pickguard with Electromatic logo, medium jumbo frets, master volume control with treble bleed circuit, gold G-cut tailpiece and a sleek black finish.
- Body Shape: Electromatic® Hollow Body
- Bracing: Parallel Tone Bars, Sound Post
- Body Material: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.77" (45 mm)
- Neck Plate: NA
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump-Blocks
- Bridge Pickup: Blacktop™ Filter'Tron™
- Neck Pickup: Blacktop™ Filter'Tron™
- -Volume 1. (Neck Pickup)
- -Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- -Master Volume
- -Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™, Secured Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch Logo
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Strings: NPS, Gauges .010 - .056
Gorgeous guitar. Well made, plays lovely and awesome tone - very happy ??
Beautiful guitar, the best 12 string I have played. I have had several 12 string guitars over the years and this one is a keeper. Well set up straight from the box. Sound as good as it looks. I bought this to go with the G5422tg. Made in Korea, very high standard of workmanship. Easily on par with the Japanese Gretsch.
Excellent instrument. Well set up and everything I expected.