Gretsch G5622T Electromatic Center Block, Dark Cherry Metallic
Gretsch G5622T Electromatic Center-Block, Dark Cherry Metallic Overview.Alive and loud, Electromatic® Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. The G5622T Electromatic® Center Block with Bigsby® features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. Flexibly harness its sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, bridge and neck pickup volume controls and threeposition pickup toggle switch. Other features of the G5622T include an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut and G-arrow knobs.
The G5622T is styled in various stunning finishes featuring aged white body binding with multi-ply purfling and nickel hardware. The Aspen Green, Dark Cherry Metallic and Georgia Green finishes feature silver pickguard and silver pickup bezels, while the Imperial Stain and Orange Stain finishes offer a gold pickguard with gold pickup bezels.
- Edition: Electromatic®
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 11.625” (295.3 mm)
- Lower Bout: 16” (406 mm)
- Waist: 9.875” (250.8mm)
- Neck: Maple, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech® NuBone®, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B70
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi (512, 579), Silver Plexi (539, 553, 557)
- Pickups: Black Top Broad’Tron™ (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck), Volume 2. (Bridge), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Gig Bag (p/n 099-6458-000); Hardshell Case (p/n 099-6408-000)
out of 5
Well built and easy to play.case candy was missing. Gretsch include manual on how to maintain your guitar and changing strings. Useful if unfamiliar with Rigby.