Ibanez AWFS580CE Artwood Open Pore Semi-Gloss
The Ibanez AWFS580CE has a cutaway dreadnought body shape for better access to the upper frets and has a solid Pau Ferro back and sides and a solid alpine spruce top, delivering a bright clarity and tight low end.
It has an African Mahogany/Pau Ferro neck with a 25 ⅝” scale comfort grip neck with a thin C shape profile for better playability and is topped with a 21-fret Ebony fretboard. It also has chrome Gotoh tuners and a compensated unbleached oil-impregnated bone saddle in an ebony bridge which provides a great acoustic resonance and a tight, crisp sound.
It has an Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle pickup and a block contact pickup connected to an Ibanez DP1 preamp Ibanez DP1, providing a punchy amplification that emphasises all the natural tones of the guitar.
To complete the AWFS580CE there is a Pau Ferro and abalone rosette on the soundhole, a clear pickguard and an Open Pore Semi-Gloss finish.
- body shape: Cutaway Dreadnought body (Shallower body depth)
- top: Selected Solid Alpine Spruce top
- back & sides: Solid Pau Ferro back & Solid Pau Ferro sides
- neck: Comfort GripAfrican Mahogany/Pau Ferro 5pc neck (Satin finish)
- fretboard: Ebony fretboard
- body binding: Flamed Maple body binding
- top board purfling: wooden multi purfling
- soundhole rosette: Abalone and Pau Ferro rosette
- tuning machine: Gotoh® Chrome SG301 tuners (18:1 gear ratio)
- nut material: Unbleached Oil-impregnated Bone
- number of frets: 20
- saddle material: Unbleached Oil-impregnated Compensated Bone
- bridge pins: Ebony bridge pins w/Abalone dot
- strings: Elixir® Phosphor Bronze with NANOWEB® Coating Light (.012-.053 Gauge)
- string space: 11mm
- pickup: Ibanez T-bar undersaddle pickup & Block Contact Pickup
- preamp: Ibanez DP1 preamp
- output jack: 1/4" Endpin Jack & 1/4" output (Dual Outputs (Mono Out / Stereo Out))
- battery: AAA Battery *2
- finish top: Open Pore Semi-Gloss
- finish back and sides: Open Pore Semi-Gloss
- finish neck back: Satin
No upgrades available