Ibanez AZ2204 Prestige LTD, Koa Brown
There are three principles behind our new Ibanez Prestige line: Precision, Performance, and Playability. The combination of high-tech manufacturing techniques with old-world Japanese craftsmanship, true innovation in design and construction, and the incorporation of ideas and suggestions from musicians from around the world are the cornerstones of the Prestige production process.
Even though Ibanez is thought of as a modern guitar brand, we have decades of accumulated knowledge and a history of pushing the boundaries. The AZ series carries with it all of the hallmarks of these tried and tested Ibanez qualities: the smooth oval neck grip, the well balanced asymmetrical body shape, and the neck heel allowing unrivaled playability.
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Alder with Hawaiian koa top
- Neck joint: Super All Access
- Bridge: T1802 tremolo
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Pickguard: Clear
- Neck type: AZ Oval C
- Neck material: One-piece S-Tech roasted maple
- Scale length: 648mm / 25.5in
- Fingerboard material: S-Tech roasted maple
- Fingerboard inlays: Abalone dots / luminescent side dots
- Frets: 22 / jumbo stainless steel
- Nut: Bone
- Machine heads: Gotoh SG381 HAP Magnum lock
- Pickup configuration: HSS
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan Hyperion (H) white bobbins
- Middle pickup: Seymour Duncan Hyperion (S) white cover
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan Hyperion (S) white cover
- Controls: Master volume / master tone / dyna-MIX9 switching system with "Alter switch" toggle
- Knob style: White top hat
- String gauge (factory): .010–.046
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.