Ibanez JIVAJR Nita Strauss, Deep Sea Blonde
The Ibanez JIVAJR Nita Strauss features a Meranti body paired with a quilted maple top, Wizard III maple neck, Ebony fingerboard with luminescent side dot position markers, 24 jumbo frets, Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge, Quantum pickups and Cosmo black hardware.
JIVAJR features at a glance...
- Ebony fretboard: Ebony produces a tight low and mid range with an iconic attack on the high end. It also features a quick response and rich sustain.
- Quantum pickups provide accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with crushing mid range and precise high-end articulation.
- Edge-Zero II bridge: Lower profile designed tremolo for playing comfort, and stud lock function for stable tuning.
- Luminescent side dot position markers make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
Los Angeles born guitarist Nita Strauss has become a force to be reckoned with in the music world, dazzling audiences across the US, UK, Europe, South America, Asia, Australia and Africa, and sharing the stage with a diverse range of artists including rock legend Alice Cooper, R&B star Jermaine Jackson, early MTV darlings Femme Fatale, video game supergroup Critical Hit and popular tribute band The Iron Maidens.
Her skill, exuberant stage presence and love for all things about her instrument have earned her a stellar reputation and endorsements from many top companies. Nita has been featured in many worldwide print magazines and on dozens of albums, trailers, and soundtracks, including Heroes Of The Storm (Blizzard) and Grammy-nominated Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Konami/ Platinum Games); and is the author of the Guitar World magazine monthly column "Like a Hurricane." Nita was also the official in-house guitarist for the LA KISS, the arena football team owned by Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons of KISS.
In 2018, Nita became the first ever female to become a signature artist with Ibanez guitars. Her signature guitar, the Ibanez JIVA, will hit stores in the summer of 2018. She also launched a signature set of DiMarzio Pandemonium pickups.
Nita is one of the most sought after clinicians in the industry today and has done extensive clinic tours across multiple continents. Her consistent touring schedule has led her to play hundreds of shows a year, in front of over a million audience members every year.
Nita is currently playing guitar for Alice Cooper and her bands We Start Wars and The Starbreakers, and working on her debut solo record, Controlled Chaos.
- Neck type: Wizard III/Maple neck
- Top/back/body: Quilted Maple top/Meranti body
- Fretboard: Ebony fretboard/Beaten Path inlay
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge
- String space: 10.8mm
- Neck pickup: Quantum (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Middle pickup: Quantum (S) middle pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge pickup: Quantum (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Factory tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A and 6E
- Strings: D'Addario EXL120
- String gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- Hardware colour: Cosmo black
Lovely guitar. Plays like a dream.