Ibanez JS1CR Joe Satriani Chrome Boy LTD
The Ibanez JS1CR Chrome Boy years of association and collaboration between Joe Satriani and Ibanez. This guitar was first presented at NAMM Show 2018 and at the time was the 4th chrome guitar in the Ibanez JS series. The first one being the JS2 back in 1992, but it has been quickly moved back from the market because of chrome issues. Then Joe released the JS10th in 1998 with 507 models worldwide, and the last one was the JS2PRM in 2006.
The JS1CR features a Sustainiac pickup. Joe uses them since 2011 on tour and that will be the second JS on the market to feature this pickup after the JS2480 released in 2017. The body is made of alder, and it features a maple and bubinga neck in three pieces with a rosewood fretboard and pearly dots inlays.
Please note: This is the 2019 Special Edition not the 30th Anniversary limited.
- Body material: Alder
- Neck joint: Tilt Joint
- Bridge: Ultralite Tremolo Arm & standard bar
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Neck type: JS Prestige
- Material: JS 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearly Dots
- Frets: Medium frets w/Prestige Edge Treatment 24/W/6105
- PU Config: HH
- Neck PU: SUSTAINIAC® Driver – Black finition
- Bridge PU: DiMarzio Satchur8™ – Black finition
- Controls: 1 Volume (On/Off High Pass filter)/1 Tone (On/Off Sustainiac) / 3-Way Toggle / 3-Way Sustainiac mode switch
No upgrades available