Ibanez BTB747 LTD Standard Bass, 7 String, Natural Low Gloss
The Ibanez BTB747 7-string bass fits in perfectly with the rest of the acclaimed BTB series while adding even more sonic options. From its premium multi-layer tonewoods and comfortably contoured body to its top-shelf Bartolini pickups and hardware this BTB is superbly crafted. The 9-piece neck is flanked by mahogany and ash wings and then topped with walnut. The Bartolini BH2 pickups maintain a superb balance between the BTB747's clarity and depth. They provide complexity and warmth in the mids and low-end depth that won't wash out. Long-blade pole pieces allow these dual-coil pickups to offer hum-free single-coil-style character and consistency. When you want to sculpt your BTB747's tone, just reach for the 3-band EQ. This active equalizer delivers wide frequency-range adjustments on each band. There's also a 3-way midrange switch that lets you define your instrument's presence.
Generations of innovators and top-tier manufacturers have relied on neck-through designs for superior sustain. Pick up an Ibanez BTB747, and you'll experience everything neck-through construction has to offer. You can feel the BTB747 vibrate clear through its ultra-stable 9-piece maple, walnut, and rosewood neck. The extended sustain doesn't just add body to your tone; it also provides a greater tonal balance that you'll hear in every note you play.
- Neck: BTB7 9pc Maple/Rosewood/Walnut neck-through w/Graphite reinforcement rods
- Body: Walnut top/Ash/Mahogany wing body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/Abalone dot inlay
- Frets: Medium Stainless Steel frets (+ zero fret)
- Number of frets: 24 (+ zero fret)
- Bridge: Mono-rail V bridge (15.5mm string spacing)
- Neck pickup: Bartolini® BH2 neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge pickup: Bartolini® BH2 bridge pickup (Passive)
- Equalizer: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/Mid frequency switch
- Factory tuning: 1F,2C,3G,4D,5A,6E,7B
- String gauge: 020p/.032/.045/.065/.080/.100/.130
- Hardware colour: Cosmo black